Monday, September 7, 2009

New Beginnings

Well, I'm back! I knew I couldn't stay away from new things or from blogging about them for very long. I wanted to create a new site dedicated to all my new things since I've turned 30. And no, I'm not about to die like Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman in The Bucket List. But, I do have certain things that I want to do and see in my lifetime, and why wait until I'm old and possibly on my third new hip before I try them out? This will be an ongoing list with no set time frame for creating each new thing or for the end of the list. Well, unless the Internet becomes extinct or something, but I don't think we have anything to worry about there. So once again, I hope you enjoy reading about my new experiences as much as I enjoy making them.

If you want to check out my Countdown to 30, the 52 new things I did between the ages of 29 and 30, go to www.heatherjonescountdownto30.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment